Saturday, November 07, 2009

Big O'Pile of Leaves

Erin remembers playing in the leaves last year and couldn't wait to do it again. Chipee is a great kid and leaf monster.



She LOVED this big pile!!!
I can't quite believe that her hair in a pony tail is as long as it is!


The new stove box was as big of a hit as you can imagine.








Peek a Boo!


The many looks of Erin...


She loves to pose... unfortunately she doesn't like cute poses. She prefers to be silly. Don't quite know if I prefer her to not look or get THIS!!!

But then I get the look below... and I just love her!


Erin's perfect fall day... big ol'leaf pile and planting flowers!


Erin continually asks Gramma about planting flowers. Gramma was going to let her plant these pansy's at home but Erin was insistent that they plant that day. The planters were empty so it worked out nicely.


THE BIG BAD WOLF comes...
and blows the house down. Erin thought this should be a never ending game so Chipee kept going.


Any day that leaves fall is a beautiful day!



All houses benefit from a fresh coat of art...


Suddenly a house becomes a submarine with a peep hole!

No comments: