Atlanta winter... you just can't beat short sleeves to put up Christmas decorations!
Erin does indeed have her chair and a purple popsicle while she watches Daddy do all the work putting up the outside Christmas carnival!

Just so you can see that I am not making this up...

Notice that more decorations are up and she is in the pink chair and now has a juice box. No kidding, she really dragged out the pink chair by herself....

Now that so much more has been completed, Erin decides to get in on the act. She is really starting to get in on this posing thing...
The day time view of Shane's hard work.
Just so you can see that I am not making this up...
Notice that more decorations are up and she is in the pink chair and now has a juice box. No kidding, she really dragged out the pink chair by herself....
Erin was SO excited when she saw everything lit up at night. Then she told Daddy how great is looked. When I asked her earlier about the decorations, we were treated to a noncommital that's nice kinda reaction. After dark, we got the reaction that made Shane decide it was worth it all!
1 comment:
I love how you laugh at Erin sitting in a chair watching as you are behind a camera watching! hehehe
Post a Comment