Chipee agreed to play Memory with Erin. I don't think even he was prepared for the amount of cheating that occurred! She blatantly turns over cards until she finds a match!! When we tried explaining taking turns and other such boring rules, she looked at us like we were crazy and went back to turning over cards.
Erin was upset by the fact that Chipee kept trying to cook instead of entertaining her the entire time. She gets a little possessive...
We also decided to have two days of Thanksgiving instead of sharing a day or having both families to our house. I don't know how, but I don't have any other pictures from Thanksgiving. I know that Erin was sick and on antibiotics so I must have been distracted...
We also decided to have two days of Thanksgiving instead of sharing a day or having both families to our house. I don't know how, but I don't have any other pictures from Thanksgiving. I know that Erin was sick and on antibiotics so I must have been distracted...
Shocking, I know!
1 comment:
Even though the pictures are a few months old I still LOVE looking at all of them!
Post a Comment