Perhaps we have a Dancing with the Stars future?
Erin couldn't wait to trick or treat. She was ready to walk out of the house but mommy and daddy didn't even have shoes on!
Daddy leading the way with the wagon and Erin directing PawPaw. We took the wagon with hopes that Erin would ride some. She didn't last year even though she was sick last year but it is a long walk with hills when your legs are that little and it is past your bedtime! Gramma, Pops, Speedy and MawMaw stayed behind to pass out the candy so both Mommy and Daddy could go with Erin!
Obviously going for a ride to check out your treats is acceptable, especially after the first house where a handful was given because our neighbor Kathy thinks she is so darn cute!
Shane even wore a costume this year, check out the Ghostbusters t-shirt!
The rain blew sideways so Shane gets soaked and our Diva stays dry.
After Erin's fascination with the fog machine, I am surprised that she didn't come home and expect one to be outside her door.
Drivin' Miss Erin...
Rain did not dampen Erin's spirits at all! She loved going to "our neighbor's" and saying trick or treat. Each time we came to a house she picked one of us to go with her and a couple of times she said, "I want to go myself!" So I waited at the end of the sidewalk and she walked up to the door, looked in the window if she could, rang the bell and said trick or treat! Yet another sign that I do have a big girl
Rain did not dampen Erin's spirits at all! She loved going to "our neighbor's" and saying trick or treat. Each time we came to a house she picked one of us to go with her and a couple of times she said, "I want to go myself!" So I waited at the end of the sidewalk and she walked up to the door, looked in the window if she could, rang the bell and said trick or treat! Yet another sign that I do have a big girl
No comments:
Post a Comment