Princess Crow AKA the class scarecrow
Part of the class for the class picture.
Erin was very drawn to the large furry, sleepy one! Apparently big and furry means nice without quick movements to startle me in Erin's world!
Ms. Tina helped make sure that Erin and Grace would be riding ponies on the same time. I think they might have thought they would be riding together!
Erin's first ever pony ride! Sheer delight has her looking at me and not noticing that I am taking her picture!
Grace was on a pony behind Erin.
At least she is smiling... not for me but for the pony ride she is on. She wouldn't look at me AND smile, now that would be asking too much!
So I was able to catch Erin looking up, notice she isn't smiling and looking at the camera but I caught it anyway! You know I take what I can get!
Erin really liked the ponies and picked up brushes several times. Luckily, these are some of the most laid back animals ever and don't mind if you approach them from behind!!
Gotta show off your body art! (Face painting in case your are not in the top of the class with what is different from the last picture!)
Better picture of the girls posing on the curb for me. The other one had enough of Erin's attitude about posing for pictures for me that it had to be included!
Gramma and Pops came to the festival at school so Erin would have someone there the entire time. Erin was very afraid that Gramma might leave so she stuck really close to her all day! It's not everyday that Gramma comes to school!
Hay ride behind the big green tractor... can't you hear Jason Aldean singing to you now?
An earlier in the day attempt at a class picture. Erin was so very bothered by the sun in her eyes that she whined and refused to look. What a diva!
As usual, the preschool put together a fantastic day for the kids. The weather was great, even if it was too sunny for the princess who won't wear sunglasses...
No comments:
Post a Comment