
Braeden is the cute little 4 year old with blonde hair in the front of the picture. Braeden is Patti's son. She and I were in the special education teacher program at Georgia and with out busy schedules have a hard time getting together. I am beginning to love birthday parties as a way for me to catch up with friends!
All the kids were dancing to the Cha Cha Slide. Erin loved it and made it all the way through the song. Most of the other partygoers went back to the jumpy slides.


Erin got to pick a prize for dancing and immediately went to Daddy for help with her puzzle. I just loved the profile view and the focus on her prize!

Erin in action. She wanted help from Daddy the first time to climb up the ladder type stairs but quickly learned she could do it herself. She loved the slides, probably more than the jumping! There were very few pictures that weren't blurry when she was sliding-she zoomed down and couldn't wait to do it again!
No comments:
Post a Comment