Saturday, January 31, 2009

Grace's Birthday Party

I must say that I think Erin is always going to be sad that her friend will have a birthday and turn 3 before she will! Erin was very excited about going to Grace's party but wanted to be 3 too! Check out the fabulous zebra cake and Grace in her matching shirt!

Erin wanted a front row seat to check out the presents. I was proud that she watched and wanted to play with everything but didn't open them for her!


The jumpy place! It was a beautiful but chilly day in January so the weather was nice enough to be outside and jumping around. Grace had been out there all morning and was a pro at it. She showed Erin how it was done and pretty soon Erin was laughing and jumping.



A party with cake, presents and a jumpy place-what could make for a better day!




No comments: