Sunday, January 04, 2009

It's Potty Time!

These next pictures are not the kinds I normally post but I am so excited and Daddy and Erin are too that I have to share!
Erin decided it was time to go on the potty! Sunday evening during her bath she told Daddy she had to go-they dried off and she did go!
Needless to say, we were all excited! We broke out the potty prize-the Little People Princess Castle!!! Erin wore a Disney Princess pull-up and kept it dry! She even went on the potty again that night before bed!

Waiting patiently for Daddy...


Helping, of course!

Showing Daddy how you play princess!



Showing Daddy how to put it together!



Can you believe that I put that many pictures of my girl wearing only a pullup! I continue to be a fan of indoor plumbing and am so glad that Erin is learning to love it too!
This was Sunday, on Tuesday we went to Wal-Mart and bought more prizes to keep encouraging. She got ones on Wednesday and forgot about it by Thursday. Luckily, she hasn't required prizes each time or each day because she is so excited about it. Things are continuing to go well with only a few accidents that seem to be what you would expect when you are learning something new. We make a big deal out of each time right now and she chooses which panties she wants to wear. We are kinda skipping right to panties because she wanted to and was ready!






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lucky daddy gets to bath her, wash herpyussy really god daddy get your fingers up inside her, wearing panties now I LOVE getting my nieces panties off and licking herpussy

Anonymous said...

got mine for the weekend she is 2, wife working so Katie and I just had nakey time in bed, herpussy tastes and feels soooooooooooooo much nicer than the wifes!