Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Erin is 3!

Wednesday, February 11, 2009...
Erin is officially 3 years old. Still in denial that she isn't a baby anymore! In a big girl bed and wearing panties and going to the potty AND she is getting the attitude filled with sass! I would be really living in denial if I said that I wasn't enjoying it. Sometimes though, it is way after the fact after she doesn't listen to me!
Anyway, back to the picture above... We asked Erin where she wanted to go and at first she said Sonic for a cheeseburger and fries. Once I pulled into the parking lot, she told me she wanted to get out. Well, since Sonic is a drive-up and eat in the car place, that wasn't really possible. The weather was cold and windy so the picnic tables were not happening. When I asked her again, Erin thought Chili's was good. Shane said that I might have helped her with that, but really it was all just the power of suggestion. I can't help that she has good taste and enjoys chips and salsa! At least I know she is listening sometimes...

After Chili's we came home and had cake and ice cream. Of course she needed a balloon since in the world according to Erin birthday parties have balloons!



Erin helped us sing happy birthday and blew out her candle. Since she has been saying that she is 3 for a long time, it wasn't hard to get her to say that she was 3!



She was really very excited about her party, especially since we told her that she would be having a bigger party on Saturday!



So I really just enjoy putting pictures of Erin, no further comments needed!


Notice the chocolate everywhere!
Anything worth eating is actually worth wearing-ask Erin-she pretty much wears everything that she eats. When I talk to her about it, she makes no comment. A very common occurrence when we are talking about things that she just doesn't feel are important! So this must be 3 going on 12...well 16 because she is telling me already that she wants to drive by herself instead of helping mommy and daddy pull in the garage! I tried the you have your cars trick-wanna guess how that was received? Yep-no comment made. Just didn't like that answer!



No comments: