Wednesday, December 31, 2008

New Year's Eve!

These New Year's pictures are unlike any other that I have taken! There is not a single picture of the actual party. Betsy wanted a picture with Laurie and Randy's santa in their yard. So when we arrived, we just made ourselves a menace at their house!



The New Year's party really was spent playing play doh with ChipEEE! She has become far more pronounced with the EE on the end than she did when she first started calling him that. Since I stay far behind on life much as I try, I didn't think of bringing play doh to see Chipee. That is Erin's favorite thing to do with her favorite person right now! The rest of us are anxiously awaiting when Chipee is no longer the favored one!

So, we made a quick trip to Target where Erin picked out play doh for Chipee. We started off explaining that it was Erin's play doh but we would leave it at Chip and Betsy's house. We gave up on that after several times of hearing that we were buying Chipee play doh. I do imagine that Chipee working on creations without Erin there, though...


There was not a picture where Erin would look at her mother! Shocking as that may be...

The octopus is really quite cool! All of the arms are different tools and there are lots of crevices for Chipee to clean out!


The entire evening was a success. Erin truly loves going to a party and I do wish that I had a picture in her Party clothes. Once we mentioned changing clothes, she loved the idea! She wore her sparkle shirt from her preschool event and jeans that had sparkle on them. Of course, she was the life of the party! Oh how wonderful and different things are!

No comments: