
It's Friday afternoon and Erin and I are pulling into the driveway. Erin is so excited that Daddy's truck is in the garage and then she notices that Daddy is home sitting on his tailgate. He was wtching for us to come home since he created a fall surprise for Erin in the yard. Mommy noticed but couldn't get Erin to see it until Daddy got her out of the car and showed her. She didn't have much to say, which is a real shocker these days, but went straight for her first scarecrow. She proudly calls all of them hers and really enjoyed looking at all the mums.


Daddy's fall surprise for Erin. Next weekend we are hopefully headed to the Pumpkin Patch in Watkinsville to add some pumpkins to our display. If current blogging dates apply, you may not ever see those pictures. Feel free to send harassing comments.
Hope you enjoy the pictures of Erin. She is becoming such a little girl and an absolute delight to be around. Her attitude and spunk are almost always entertaining. She chatters nonstop and is so observent of the world around her.
1 comment:
I didn't think it was possible but I believe she gets cuter and cuter every time I see her!! I'd say she's found the perfect friend and these pictures are precious!
Post a Comment