Thursday, December 31, 2009

New Year's Eve

Sometimes it becomes glaringly obvious that our life is completely different than it used to be...
New Year's Eve and the fact that Erin goes with us to Chipee and Betsy's party is one of those times. Erin loves a party and has a blast. She doesn't even come close to making it to midnight though. We end up leaving by 11:00 so we can make it home before midnight.

Anne and Rob
Luckily, Erin and I had been to Wal-Mart the previous day and found the perfect accessories...
Then we shamed eveyone there into having their picture taken. Before Erin, we didn't have the great accessories and we certainly wouldn't have been able to get everyone to have their picture taken!

Randy and Laurie...
I think that Randy was the most reluctent.


Erin and Chipee


Family picture! You know I love these!


Pops and Gramma


Chipee and Betsty with Chipee trying to be gangsta


Shane and Robyn


No comments: