Tha annual Angel Bread creation...
Every since I was a little girl, we have always made Angel Bread to have for Christmas morning breakfast. As Chipee and I got older, we added egg nog with Maker's Mark for a toast...
With Erin, Christmas morning is a little more hectic so we don't always make the toast so now we have margarita's while making the bread. It's always important to toast your family and friends at the holiday season. Gramma always rolls the dough into balls. Erin and I rolled the balls in butter and Pops has become the cinnamon and sugar roller. He might be a little particular about making sure that each one is covered perfectly. There needs to be enough to make the bread gooey in the middle.
This is the first year that Erin actually helped with the Angel bread. In the past, she always talked about it but never quite stuck with it very long. She was actually very helpful.
I love all of her facial expressions. I hoep she is always able to say so much with just a look, especially if it is to everyone else and not her mother with attitude!

This year, we made gingerbread cookies for Santa. Once again, Erin decorated each one beautifully and then picked which ones she wanted to leave for Santa to enjoy.
This year, we made gingerbread cookies for Santa. Once again, Erin decorated each one beautifully and then picked which ones she wanted to leave for Santa to enjoy.
No comments:
Post a Comment