Since Erin started school this year and loved every minute of it, well except for all those times where she was sick and missed it, it does seem a natural progression to play school at home!
1. The red chair is upside down. Why? No idea but she sits in it that way a lot!!!
2. Tinkerbell fairy princess dress to teach in. I don't feel that a comment is needed on this one!
3. High Heels... Erin is a firm believer that high heels are practical and should be worn everywhere!
4. The "students" of Barbie sitting up, Tickle Me Elmo standing and big Elmo laying down must look like her class when her teacher is reading a story. Each toddler wiggling and not sitting quite right!
5. She is actually holding the book so the class can see it although she can't so she is paying attention at school!
I am sure that some of you are wondering is this has anything to do with me being a teacher. I can assure you, it does not! Erin doesn't quite grasp the fact that I am a teacher and a mommy to her. She prefers to say that I am her mommy. Only when I take her to visit my school will she call me a teacher. It's quite entertaining to have her talk about it. As is her normal fashion when she isn't sure about something or doesn't really like your answer, she keeps asking the same question or repeating her version of things!
You just can't beat 3 year old logic!
No comments:
Post a Comment