Saturday, May 09, 2009

Mother's Day

Mother's Day

Part 1 at the Lake

Digging in the Dirt


Due to seasonally low temperatures in the month of May, we weren't quite ready for all the usual lake activities. Chip and Betsy decided to have their mother's day present be bringing flowers and then planting them. This is my kind of gardening! Please note that Betsy is teaching Erin to dig in the dirt so there is a chance she will be able to keep plants alive!




I feel as though I played a huge part in this process for several reasons...
My girly girl is digging in the dirt!
My princess is helping with a present even though she thought they were digging because she wanted too! (We are working on the egocentric view of the world but at 3 it is a slow process so I just am enjoying it!)
The girl was appropriately dressed to garden in a PINK Bass Pro T-Shirt!
Didn't want to look at the camera but would wave her dirty little hand at me!
Somehow the only pictures I have from this day was this one... I know she spent time with Gramma but I didn't capture any of those on film, well really memory card!



No comments: