Mother's Day
Part 2 in Kennesaw
We met the Clark's in Kennesaw to eat and them go to the mall for ice cream. Erin has recently discovered that she loves ice cream cones. Until recently she wasn't even interested in having a bite of Daddy's ice cream!
There was a cool little train that gave a long ride around the about half the lower level of the mall.


These two little girls absolutely hit it off right from the start. Erin waved the girl and her mom over the car we were in. She was also three and they acted like they had been friends forever. If we had lived closer I would have found a way to get those girls together. They squealed at the same things and waved to strangers as we went past.

With the pretty flowers we tried for photo ops. Notice the flower that Erin has picked already. Do I even need to tell you that her focus was on PICKING the flowers not admiring them?

Yep, you know what I would say on this one!

She was going to do this... It was Mother's Day and I didn't feel like being the bad guy so I took a picture instead of saying no! Felt guilty the entire time though...

Shane and his mom, Mawmaw

When we got home I was hoping that she would take a picture for me in her dress with flowers that we had in our yard.
Again she kept asking to pick them!
The smile is only since after I took the picture I told her she could pick a flower! Nothing like an incentive, really a bribe but incentive sounds a little better.
1 comment:
you girls look beautiful!!
Post a Comment