Erin has recently rediscovered the joys of chicken nuggets at Chick Fil Lake. Although I am a horrible speller, I have spelled the restaurant correctly according to Erin. It is one of my favorite things she says!
Erin has also discovered the joy of trading in your kids meal prize for ice cream. I think this is the most parent friendly thing EVER! That means that no little toy comes home for me to pick up 30 MILLION TIMES! But wait... there is more? Yes! Extra calcium from the ice cream!Since I have accused some toy companies of hating parents, I wanted to point out one of the most parent friendly options out there!
Just another snap shot of Erin's daily life. Gramma bought me a book back when I was a dreamer and thought I would still scrapbook after Erin was born that showed different ways to capture the everyday, wonderful aspects of life since that is more telling than the special events.
Since the actual book making is a pipe dream, I thought I would capture more everyday moments on the blog!
Just another snap shot of Erin's daily life. Gramma bought me a book back when I was a dreamer and thought I would still scrapbook after Erin was born that showed different ways to capture the everyday, wonderful aspects of life since that is more telling than the special events.Since the actual book making is a pipe dream, I thought I would capture more everyday moments on the blog!
No comments:
Post a Comment