Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Rainbows...

Sometimes life hands you something unexpected...

Sometimes, it is exactly what you need.

This rainbow stayed in sight from Grayson where I picked up Erin and stayed with us until we got home. I tried to coax Erin into standing where the rainbow was in the background. She only liked it when she could see it. Random picture for the blog since Erin isn't in it and yet I am compelled to add it. I had a stressful morning but luckily had my husband right beside me and was really glad to see my girl after school. Rainbows have always signified an eternal optimism that I latch onto and found it ironic that we saw one for such a long time.
If you are ever interested in all my theories, you can always ask me in person for I can not bore Erin's fans anymore!


No comments: