Sunday, August 30, 2009

Pillow Fort

Everyday life is filled with silly moments like these.

Because these silly moments are just our normal everyday life, I take them for granted far too often. When I talk with my family, they always want to know the story of the day. Sometimes I have several ready to go and others, I really have to think. Not because she has been entertaining my, but rather I am too consumed in the daily details to find pleasure in her tidbits.

Ironicly, uploading pictures to facebook has helped me. There are lots of pictures there that never make it to the blog.

When left in the family room, while I am cleaning up the kitchen, Erin finds ways to amuse herself. Forts have been a hit lately and she absolutely loves to cover herself up with anything she can! Here she managed to gather up every pillow in the family room and even one from my bed! Then she hollers for me to come and see her! This time she even waited for me to get the camera!



No comments: