Monday, November 24, 2008

Preschool Thanksgiving Feast

These pictures are the best of the day. Erin gets very clingy and won't stop moving when she is at school for me to get decent pictures. When Shane was taking them, she wouldn't look at the camera and later when I tried to take a picture of him with Erin, she wouldn't keep her fingers out of her mouth.

Erin is definitely a carb girl. She went straight for the roll. I must say that the feast was very good. Erin had made a turkey cup that you can see in the picture and also a placement that was handprint turkeys-very cute.


Erin was just excited that Mommy and Daddy came to see her at school. The worst part was that both of us went back to work instead of taking her home. I think that Daddy didn't like that any more than Erin, but Mommy is getting used to it because it is better than not going at all!



No comments: