
Erin discovered that Santa came as soon as she walked into the family room. She immediately started looking at everything. She shot some hoops and then went straight to pushing the stroller around the house...

Then she decided that she should be in the stoller-if she only thought she should be in HER stroller when shopping with Mommy, but that would be too good for Robyn!
Erin's first Mr. Potato Head creation-she really likes that there are a million pieces! She also doesn't like to be bound by conventional eyes, ears, nose and mouth. She felt the need to express herself by putting features where ever there were holes.

A FAMILY PICTURE-I can't believe it! Erin wasn't happy when I finally remembered that I didn't get one in all of the many days of Christmas. That's why I love the Picture People, I think I am going to be going more often. At least this one was on Christmas Day. Erin enjoyed a steak dinner with oven roasted potatoes and green bean casserole. Nana and Pops also stayed and eat with us and even they were able to get Erin to pause for a moment so we could get a picture! The only way she would stay sitting was for us to get her to feed her baby. This was one thirsty baby-she get plenty of milk and juice from her bottles. I did put the bottles away because Erin kept trying to drink them. Even as fast as it seems that Erin is growing up into a little girl, I am not ready for her to go back to bottles. I like feeding her what we eat.
1 comment:
Miss Ya'll
Post a Comment