Saturday, March 28, 2009

The look..

I'm working on capturing the everyday moments in life and not just the activities and holidays. This is one such post. At 3 years old, Erin LOVES, LOVES, LOVES Shane's Rib Shack! I believe that this crush started for obvious reasons, with the name Shane in it. Then it turned to infatuation with the realization of Sweet Tea and French Fries-my kinda girl! One evening after work, Shane met his girls for dinner there and you can see how happy the fam is!


Well, here is the second part of our post... The Look... Erin and Shane have an entertaining way to look at each other. For a while, Erin would just look at us this way and laugh but it is currently moved into something that she and her daddy do with each other.



I believe this is the best capture of the look ... although my photography skills don't quite do it justice!

No comments: